With the technological landscape constantly evolving , PROMISTEL invests in training and production tools aiming at excellence in the domain of electronic manufacturing.
Present application areas include:
- lighting (especially power LEDs)
- electric vehicle charging terminals
- access control
- defense & medical equipment...
Our clients are typically medium sized industrial companies that have been working with us for years - some 15 years or more. We are also very active partners in prototyping for major R&D company in the region of Paris.
PROMISTEL has at its disposal advanced machinery such as:
- 5 SMD pick and place machine
- 2 reflow ovens (Nitrogen in option)
- 5 solder paste printer, including a MY500 from Micronics
- Automated solder paste inspection
- Manual Assembly line equipment
- Lead-free wave soldering machine (ROHS complient)
- BGA assembly and rework station
- Automated optical inspection
- Testing tools provided by clients or custom made.